10th Planet Beaumont is the premiere location for Jiu-Jitsu training in Southeast Texas. Our experienced staff will breakdown each Jiu-Jitsu sequence, Muay Thai technique, and Fitness Kickboxing concept, allowing you to absorb techniques at your own pace.
To learn more or get started, just fill out the short form below! Free introductory lesson and personal consultation included.
From losing weight to preparing for competition, our instructors will work with you to achieve your goals. We offer classes for individuals of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds. Connect with instructors through Facebook to stay motivated.
Whether you are a working professional or a full-time competitor, our Mon-Fri schedule is packed with classes designed to fit into your busy lifestyle. From out of the town? We welcome drop ins!
FREE Intro Lesson
Experience our jiu-jitsu and fitness classes with a free introductory lesson and personal consultation. Our instructors are happy to answer all of your questions and assist you in setting goals for weight loss, fitness, and/or competition.
- AdminMarch 13, 2020At the center of 10th Planet’s purpose is a commitment to the health and well-being of everyone. We are working hard to keep our academy open so tha...
- AdminDecember 6, 2018We're excited to announce our charity sponsorship for Hurricane Pro! Wrestling, December 22 at the Beaumont Civic Center. $10 per person. Family 4 pac...
- AdminDecember 1, 2018Santa Claus is coming to 10th Planet Beaumont for FREE pictures with all of the good little boys and girls!
- AdminNovember 22, 2018Check out our Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals including discounted trials and street apparel. Restrictions apply.
- AdminOctober 14, 2018Register early to save $25 off admission! Eddie Bravo is the Grand Master of 10th Planet Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. REGISTER NOW!
- William J. Paternoster IIBrian is a great instructor who explains the techniques so well. His students are super humble and great to roll with [...]
- Li RenI had the opportunity to attend a seminar taught by Brian, and it was an awesome experience [...]
- Ashley RanaeYou won't regret the experience. Today was awesome, I learned some game changers. Being a female, I recommend him even more [...]
- Tori ApplegateAwesome facility and the best guy around to teach you 10th Planet. Very skilled in breaking down the details of the technique he is teaching [...]
- Nick Burch10th Planet Beaumont has too notch instructors complimented by a fantastic facility. After taking their kick boxing and jiu-jitsu classes [...]
- Brad ColesI traveled from Canada to train with Brian Debes and the 10th Planet Beaumont crew. It was worth every penny [...]
- Jared LopezWas at 10th Planet for the Eddie Bravo seminar a while back and the crew here were very friendly and accommodating [...]
- John ConstantineI travel for work so I have to look for a local gym to roll at pretty regularly. Really friendly, humble [...]
- Amador BarrazaBeautiful facility. Extra clean. A Friendly and safe environment great coaches/teachers ... can't wait to visit this school again [...]
- Dianna Muñiz GreenMy children loved it. Wonderful people.
- Chelsea W.The classes are great and everyone is friendly. They teach Brazilian jiu-jitsu, competition and fitness kickboxing, MMA, and Judo. Kids 8-12 are also welcome to train at the facilities [...]
- Hosien Z.This gym is easily the best place to train no gi jiu jitsu in the southeast Texas area. Not to mention the kickboxing and mma programs are excellent as well [...]
- Lindsey DarbyI have been attending this gym for nearly 2 years now, and have loved every second. I had absolutely no knowledge of jiu-jitsu before I started [...]
- Michael Dewitt Jr.10th Planet Beaumont is a beautiful and clean facility. The staff of instructors are very knowledgeable and extremely talented [...]
- Allen PovedaWarm and inviting atmosphere, Brian is VERY knowledgeable and willing to help out any beginners pick up and join in the classes routines [...]
- Lindsey McCaghrenThis is one of the nicest facilities I have ever been to. Very clean with a HUGE mat space. And the instructor, Brian Debes, is an excellent teacher [...]
- Brandon PatrickBrian Debes is an excellent coach who possesses a talent for explaining complex information in a way that is simple and accessible to students [...]
- Brandon McCaghrenEasily one of the nicest, cleanest Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu academies I have ever been to. If you live in this area, I really feel that you'd be doing yourself a disservice by not stopping in [...]